Our aim to provide the vehicles with the Best Services on very Economical Price to our all valued customers. Our expertise, attention to detail, commitment to client and personal touch will enable them to ease and hassle free. We aim not only at providing excellent services but also at the realization of your desired services. We offer our service with highly skilled staff .We have team of highly Toyota qualified staff who are trained in customer services with high level of commitment, dedication and loyalty. As a result we are working with many Multinational Companies, National Companies, Govt. Departments Semi Government Department and other private sector, at Karachi – Pakistan with full satisfaction. We offer the following services:
In periodic maintenance service, vital parts and lubes are replaced/inspected in order to prevent vehicle breakdown while driving.
Results derived from following the recommended Periodic Maintenance schedule:
• Early problem detection and repair
• Driving comfort, safety, and peace-of-mind
• Longer vehicle service life
No other workshop can take good care of your Toyota better than we can. From a simple brake pad replacement to a more complicated engine problem, our highly-skilled technicians can effectively diagnose and fix your vehicle in no time, ensuring you peace-of-mind and long driving pleasure.
Reason for choosing Toyota Creek Motors service for repair needs
• Toyota-certified technicians
• Use of high quality Toyota Genuine Parts
• Accurate problem diagnosing
• Fast repair
• Guaranteed Service
Repair Services offered at Toyota Creek Motors
• All General Repair & Maintenance
• Body & Paint Repair
Repair Services offered at Toyota CreekMotors
General car maintenance is an important part of your car’s survival. Routine maintenance is done for many reasons. Through regular maintenance you could retain the value of your car over time. Scheduled maintenance will ensure that any current problems or future problems will be looked at as (or before) they happen. Some general maintenance tasks include;
• Car wash
• Check/replace the engine oil and replace oil filters
• Check/replace fuel filters
• Inspect or replace windshield wipers
• Check or refill windshield washer fluid
• Inspect tires for pressure and wear
• Tire balancing
• Tire rotation
• Wheel alignment
• Car wash
• Check, clean or replace battery terminals and top up battery fluid
• Inspect or replace brake pads
• Check or flush brake fluid
• Check or flush transmission fluid
• Check and flush engine coolant
• Inspect or replace spark plugs
• Inspect or replace air filter
• Inspect or replace timing belt and other belts
• lubricate locks, latches, hinges
• Check all lights
• Tighten chassis nuts and bolts
• Check if rubber boots are cracked and need replacement
• Test electronics, e.g., Anti-lock braking system or ABS
General car maintenance is an integral part to your car’s long term health and should not be ignored.
Checking Engine Oil
With the engine at operating temperature and turned off, check the oil level on the dipstick.
• Park the vehicle on level ground. After turning off the engine, wait a few minutes for the oil to drain back in the bottom of the engine.
• Holds a drag under the end pull the dipstick out.
• Wipe the dipstick clean.
• Reinsert the dipstick fully.
• Holding a rag under the end, pull the dipstick out and check the oil level.
• Wipe the dipstick and reinsert it fully.
Do not use any fluid other than washer fluid
• Do not use soapy water or engine antifreeze instead of washer fluid.
• Doing so may cause streaking on the vehicle’s painted surfaces.
Diluting washer fluid
• Dilute washer fluid with water as necessary.
• Refer to the freezing temperatures listed on the washer fluid tank
To prevent serious engine damage
• Check the oil level on regular basis.
When replacing the engine oil
• Be careful not to spill engine oil on the vehicle components.
• Avoid overfilling, as the engine could be damaged.
• Check the oil level on the dipstick every time you refill the vehicle.
• Be sure the engine oil filler cap is properly tightened.